Dear Ti!

Dear Ti!

It has been a long time since we talked..I mean you talked  .I miss your blabber!
I miss those days when we use to sit for hours in our second home (psychology class) and talked uselessly on irrelevant topics. Those conversations were like best part of the day...



But I am glad...glad to hear that finally you are a "writer".You have  written two books and trust me I have gone through those books thrice and I still feel like reading them again .  Your writings shows a sense of maturity.It shows how you have  transformed from clumsy,introvert and  mousy girl to confident and self-assured one.And one more thing... I can see few changes in your looks too..I mean wow.. my "tallest girl" has become so beautiful!...You were charming before also but now..you are exactly what I expected you to be Matlab like "my own Miss India".You are carrying yourself  so well.And ek baat or I have  got an udti udti khabar  that some  "SCRIPT WRITING"  offer has been offered to you by an eminent director..uhh! la !la!..I hope that director notices your beauty and soon I watch you on big screen ...


arey! But you are stll single..c'mon yaar!even Aartee has got one now ! 

 I am missing you so much these days..there was so much to write but I lack words now.I hope you read this letter.I hope to see you soon in Paris.Someone told me that you are planning holidays In Paris this summer with Aunty.So,I will be there too with  "my maithili" torturing you with my jokes!



P.S-I still don't care!


yours truly
Alokita!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living