Creation

"Creation is a beautiful thing,isn't it? .I was created,you were created...we all were created! .My heart sinks for a moment when I imagine that there was no such thing as CREATION .May be when I die ,another me will be created but still, why everything  has opposites ...My body will be destroyed in few months ,I mean I will be burnt",Sheetal whispers inside her head and tears shouts on her face.

With such deep thoughts and ailing body,Sheetal goes for a nap.

Crazy clouds are running behind and Sheetal shouts ," what a day,what a day ,I feel like a deflated balloon ..so not in shape but still ready to be filled with tons of  air to fly high."
AND it starts raining .Rain is beautiful but it is destroying nest of a bird.Sheetal notices that ,tears and rain drops mingles.Sheetal compares the nest with her body.Creation and destruction goes hand in hand .Not everything created can provide happiness to everyone like the way it provides you.For some, creation of that thing is burden and same can be a gift for you.You have an ailing body but a healthy soul trapped inside that ailing body.You have to set it free to be created again.Destruction of your body is important to create a healthy you  .In the same way ,rain is important to create a new bud or new flower but it has an opposite of nest being destroyed .
Sheetal smiles and realizes it was a dream.She search for clouds to create moments of her dream again and shouts," was this dream an answer of my question?".
Her voice echoes and she gets question as her answer ,THE ONLY SOLACE BEING ,THE SECRET REMAINED.

This post is a part of  Write Over the Weekend , an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

Note- picture used here is googled .

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living