J FOR JEALOUSY

While the whole life of humans revolves around comparison,the feeling of jealousy is a a sure short emotion.It pollutes our soul for a while and then disappears.It is a transient feeling.
Everyday,I wake up to deal with it in a best way but this virus has no anti- virus.It's unbeatable.But! Atleast I try.
I  AM DEDICATING A POEM TO THIS NASTY EMOTION.

         
          Wrap my heart with a cloth
           Let this feeling get soaked
          Then,I will flaunt this cloth in
           Sky.
          So,that when sun appears,it
           makes this cloth dry.
            

  
             Close my eyes for a while.
               Let this emotion fly in sky.
             So,that when I command
              this wind.
               It makes this emotion
                disappear from the scene

        
                  This emotion makes me
                 Envy
                 It creates a  cloud of
               Enemy
               One by one it engulfs my
               Soul
               It pollutes my mind like
                never before.
                

               

P.S - This is my attempt to write about 12 emotions in 12 weeks and jealousy is the second emotion I am writing about.

                

       

     
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living