Loop of life….



If I turned a wheel for 30 seconds and stared at a dark space, nothing in my mind would go blank or dark .Because, for me, darkness is when everything in mind goes null or void. But, as wheel is already in motion…..why would dark spaces haunt me? The motion of wheel would hover over my mind and darkness might be neglected...

Maybe, that’s what life is!
                    Dark, in a motion...
                    Dark, in a loop…going round and round!!

Don’t search for coherency in what I’m writing now; because presently my thoughts are in continuous motion trying to search for consistency and clarity .And by the way, I don’t even want them to come out of my mind in an organized way
Because they are busy.. DANCING, GIGGLING, SOBBING AND TRANSFORMING themselves into MEMORY.

Here is how I have built a ‘memorabilia.’   

There is a beautiful thing about this world  that  there are worlds within world and trust me all those worlds have a story. I too have a short little world of mine which fortunately or unfortunately is transient .I hate anything that is transient but it’s alright; otherwise how would the so called ‘law of change’ maintain itself.

I like people; places and purple sky. I have seen and observed these things a lot in 22 years of my life. I’m nothing epic and that’s why I abstain from writing about   personal life. But, I have had a few moments which were story in itself.
The greatest pain which we give to our life is ‘A PLAN’.
Life is not meant to be planned .Life should be like a breeze which knows  no direction but still travels a long distance providing a soft and soothing touch to each person it meets in its way.
My life is not planned and so are not the people I meet.
But I like change. I like the newness which every person brings in your life by sharing and adding a part of  their lives in yours.I mean it’s like a life added to an another life ,giving it a fresh supply of oxygen.


Here are a few people who provided a life to my lifeJ
This is remarkable stillness...
Our giggles
Our shyness
The insanity and restlessness to share a smile or laugh is something you guys have maintained throughout…


To the gifts we shared...




Zikra's creations

It’s strange how portrayal of love and affection varies from person to person. I have come across a hand that depicts everything with perfectness .These are beautiful ,my dear ZiksJ.


Gifts of life


letters and tiny gifts we will cherish



AND to those yummy cakes..







And then there are moments...

B'day moment

colors of life


serenity






I like this concept of life which says that life is woven through moments. We had moments too, and those were not transient  because they shout in my head like any other favorite theory of psychology and I love the way they screech: D


And there were people. I can write an another whole blog post for the kind of people I met in holy city of Varanasi..

Here are the girls...
THE CRAZINESS AND SHYNESS ARE TWO CRAZY COMBINATIONS AND YOU GUYS POSSESS THEM BOTH: D

the 'alike' girls

The 'camera'  queen





Here is the crazy Guy...
Thank you Spain for him: P
 

Kita-Ketli










I am still floating in a river.
I know this river will soon join an ocean and this is just the beginning. But if it’s the beginning and these are the kind people I’m going to meet in this never ending loop of life  ,then it’s okay on my part to feel dizzy, going round and round like what Bij says :P









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living