With closed eyes

Who wants to be distracted when distraction are like gloomy pictures of a buried album.A tight slap on the past is all that is needed to drag us out of the dreamy world we have inherited  from our childhood traumas and trysts. Distractions,though not good enough ought to be inculcated ,because that is the life and that's the only reality .
With our closed eyes,we face the reality
a tight slap from your own hand
And a scar built on the castle of caricatures
With our bent fingers ,We point to the genuineness
a scratch on your  own soul..
And a big blow to those hopping desires
I sit quietly ..I sit firmly..
With my closed eyes,I tried to experience the reality...
Dumbstruck, I try to erase the moving pictures..
But these closed eyes,they have vividly built a panorama..
That lady with a child on her lap had  pale eyes.I could feel the shivers inside her eyeballs. They   move relentlessly  ,up and down..back and forth.
And that man,standing beside me had strong feet.Those feet were proof of walks which man had covered trying to relax the empty stomachs.
That child with a broken tooth had patches of mud visible through the tiny holes of tethered pants.
Gloomy was the scene.I was happy on my own world...flying high away from dismay and cries.But these scenes of reality are so stubborn.I somehow tried to close my eyes.But with my  closed  eyes,I still sense the reality.These distractions bangs on your head now and then.
It says how this world is a perfect example of respected inequality. These imbalances and equalities have attained a position of dominance.It ought to maintained because that's how things are .The psyche of one being above the  other is so soothing to these resepected fews .
              
                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living