So I was thinking..


Last time we saw those pavings ,some painful past ,full of agony was hidden somewhere in the heart of each of us.The departure could have been better if we laughed and giggled a bit before leaving .I just wonder, if the house we left could have been a bit lively and didn’t disturb me every now and then in the immaterial sketches of my dream. There lies a grudge. Still somewhere ..of leaving you all alone there ,with the echoes of the family talks which we had!
In my dream I realised that there was something alive between the bricks and stones of the house we left behind,and suddenly ,it struck that how easy it was for us to move because we could walk but you were standstill..so still that stillness felt shame for not being able to move!
It is sometimes hard to understand why the realisation sweeps the emptiness of an empty day into a day where you could possibly think of everything that you would have otherwise have never thought of.That day I realised that most busy days are the most empty days of our life
I would call it a Doomsday day  because that was the day which made me realised that every thing you imagine right has something wrong behind it.It was so mean on part of us to leave you in the middle of nothingness just because you could never screech the echo which you heard every now and then..
Ohh you my abondened home!!



This post is a part of Write over the weekened contest at blogadda.com .This time the prompt was to describe the doomsday of our lives 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living