My hope for a day of love...



Sitting on the  third   bench  when  I  always  stared  at  you....your eyes looked  at her. But  I kept my hope  alive thinking  that some day you will look  back and  my eyes would try to escape  the spark of your gaze.I waited ..Waited a lot. Then, an enemy called  * distance* took away  you   from me... without warning. And  propensity  for that one gaze of you  flew away  with  as many miles  I moved away!! .


I compelled the  wind around me to take a drop of   tear  from my eyes and mix it  in you and fly ..fly ...fly as far as possible  ..and finally when you reach their, sprinkle it on him .May be the drops of my tear would remind him of this stupid and geek girl.But the days  passed  and this wind never heard me  and we grew up.I hardly cared about the way I was changing and how the puberty is playing on me . May be because
 all I cared about was you and how you would be changing with changing people around me.



Then,one day  these books  set me free to catch the last train for  that city where your eyes would still       have the innocence of  my love preserved somewhere.But still ,where I could find you ? that third bench might have been occupied by some other  insane girl like me.And you would have already left for some other city.Then,  what was the use of beating this enemy of distance.


I lost all my hope and  with no fervor joined that firm...BUT  then that   very  first day of my job became
my  PLATINUM DAY OF LOVE.Yes!! that was the day when I was sitting exactly on third chair of that canteen and you were sitting next to me  but this day had a bit of difference because it was the day WHEN YOUR EYES WERE STUCK ON ME and the spark of your gaze stopped me from matching my eyes with you ..and that was the day we promised to be around each other forever..it became our DAY OF LOVE ...it was precious ,pure and had the shine of platinum!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living