MY BLACK AND WHITE DRESS



My black dress takes me to a house..
That house is having a door
Door has two hands and it raises one hand to call me near it and pleads to open the door.
It has been doing it since a long time but I always deny to open the door .I don’t want to open that door because once I do that ,door will use it’s another hand to pull me inside .
And once I go inside ..I know that I will see a TABLE
A PEN is kept on that TABLE and That PEN talks
Once I touch that PEN,It will start talking and ultimately convince me to draw something..
And I  Know that I will draw an OLD LADY
That old lady will be having a DIARY..
That DIARY will be having her PAST ..
That “PAST” is having two legs and It will chase me.
I will try to run but it will follow me..
AND when I will reach near DOOR and ask the DOOR to help me get outside ,It will deny!
Finally,PAST would find me and narrate a story..Story of life..how we grow?..how things will change ?what I  will be doing at different transitions of my life?
I don’t want to hear this story…I have my own life.
I want to taste  this wine..wine of change..change in my life..I want to experience it  in my own way..






I am having a WHITE DRESS and it is having two WINGS
Those WINGS are having  STAIRCASES..
it shouts and calls me..
I always deny but it keeps on trying..
I don’t want to go near it because once I do that ,It will pull me and fly
Once I fly sitting on it...it will ask me touch that CLOUD
And I know that cloud will be having a MIRROR..
That MIRROR is having a story going on other side..A story of my future..
I would plead wings to take me away..away from this MIRROR but it won’t..

I have my own life.
I want to taste  this wine..wine of change..change in my life..I want to experience it  in my own way..




THAT BLACK DRESS WAS GIFT FROM HIM AND WHITE DRESS IS A GIFT FROM HER!











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living