save love!

You like dreaming,catching an emotion from there and few from here..from my heart
define love? can u?






Love is the only best feeling left in world ,a perfect  ecstasy
It is that fragrance which is found in every flower..
It is universal,no one is spared
while walking on road ,try contacting an eye..there is a
fishing expedition for love
 every part of you and me desire for an ulitimate result called love
 everything we start from has an end result called love.
But there lies  despondency!
the feeling has become a rage ,everyone is in search of love 
it has become an expedition ,a fight game

last night I saw a dream."love" was lost from world.I was petrified and perplexed
That man in my dream informed me of mob who came exclusively for stealing the *love* from planet earth..I stopped them but they did not listen...elvis has already left the building
 and when love was gone,everything came to still 
mumma left her baby and papa left maa.
he-she were no longer intimate or felt heart to heart connection .That child on road cried but no one helped .It beacme a loveless world.Nothing meant ,there was no fervour in air and no bond !
everything was meant for their own.The beauty clinics meant nothing.There was was no meaning of an organ called *heart*!

Then suddenly ,I woke up and dream was over ..love came back
save love before it ends...
 


 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living