LIVING WITH A DREAM






LIVING  WITH A DREAM
life is something when we live it with a dream...
and when those dreams  start arranging a funeral for itself, it is a bad dream!
so,don't worry because good dreams are waiting audaciously for you.

We all have few aspirations we strive for!!living without aspirations are like...... not breathing.You ,him,her and they …....all have something in common……..>dreams< !!
Some dream small,other big and still others dream impossible…. but we all dream!!
Some dream for sky,others dream for universe but we all dream.
And there is one more thing good about these dreams..yes the support which we get to fulfill these dreams.These *supports* become are our best friends because they see something in us and thinks that we are good enough to make those dreams come true.
Life becomes a story when we have dreams in our eyes......
And when those dreams  finally becomes a reality….yes that is the point when story takes a halt  and  that is the point when dream is no more a dream,it is a *reality*

Life is A[cute] when we have dreams and  courage to change those dreams into reality.

Stars  up in the sky .I am gonna chase them
Because I have faith ,a stong hope
I live with it.I sleep with it
It is my love,my beloved
It is something I cherish
It is nothing but dreams in my eyes
Without which I am nothing but another human born on this magical earth.
I am living with a dream and it is a reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living