The Blue Sky

Pictures from past carries two emotions- either they will make you feel miserable or paste a crazy smile on your face

Dorthy is a small town near Cityhub.It is full of sands..just sand.
Me and my father moved there when I was 6.My father was a senior research fellow at Dorthy university.In those days ,I spent most part of my day staring at blue sky because that was the only thing that resembled water and life,everything else was lifeless.

It was a crazy day,blue sky was lost somewhere and yellow rays of sun was visible over my head.
I was feeling lonely and disgusted to find no life around.Then,a blue something peeped from the yellow rays.But it was far...very far.I wanted to reach there.
I kept my PHONE in my side pocket and with a box-full of CAKE in my right hand moved out of the house.
I walked,walked a lot.As I moved ,the blue sky also moved as if it wanted to take me to a place where it resided in the night time.
I moved carelessly without thinking .Then suddenly ,reached a place where everything seemed lost.Even the sun over my head asked the right path to get out of the lost way .Blue sky ditched me.It was nowhere ,may be it was a mirage.

I turned back and it was the blowing sand laughed at me.My home was nowhere.I shouted for help and another shout for help echoed .Now,the search began for my home.I walked back and felt hopeless.Three hour elapsed and nothing seemed good .It felt puzzled .Then,hunger shouted from my stomach.I ate the cake and started walking again.
Now,even yellowish sky was disappearing and black was the new color being painted in the sky.

As I lost my hope,a blue thing from sand sparkled.It was my earring.I felt on top of the world.It seemed as if blue sky sent it as a gift to me.I felt relaxed as home was near.
THEN,I saw a man with Cellphone in his hand .
It was crazy day and ended with a crazy laugh!

This post is a part of WRITE OVER THE WEEKEND,an initiative for Indian bloggers by Blogadda.
This time the prompt was to weave a story from the picture below.

Comments

  1. I like how you depicted the want for playfriends as the quest for the blue sky and life. :)

    Psst.. do you have a time machine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:)
      Time machine! No but I need that desperately:P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living