Faking Good?

When I was a child ,I would comb my hair not because I wanted to look good but because they wanted me to look good.
Now I am grown up and I still comb my hair(ofcourse) not because I want to look good but others will remark me good!
Humans have got this great quality of " faking good" .We all have a little bit of fakeness in us.A  "little bit" is ok but what if a person is faking around always and it turns into a disease?
Ohh God!I wonder what would happen to the soul inside?
Let's enumerate few points which tells whether you are vulnerable to this disease or not?
1)Do you like to be always on the top and when you fail to be so,you start blaming situation for losing the top position?
2)Do you always want to be heard and never want to hear?
3)Do you think that in your space of creativity  you rule and rest are just attempting to be close to you?
4)Do you always feel like judging people in terms of mistakes he/she has made instead of what good they have done to you i.e you have become such a critique!
5)It's all good until it happens to everyone but if it happens to you exclusively,then you get damn jeolous!
6)You have started finding profit in help you offer to others or if you are doing good to others and there is no profit you get out of this,you feel like not helping at all!
7)you know that person has done good and you don't feel like appreciating the effort feeling that it might turn you inferior .
These are all signs of you  switching into a FAKE person(a loud voice)

So ,if these symptoms are occuring to you then take a pill of humbleness ,hear others,appreciate others and stop being busy in you so much that disease engulfs you and damage your soul!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living