yeah!Man

So!   tell me about your education ?,I mean degree/concentration?

Ohh!me.. nothing special ..I have done B.A.

'Oh!B.A ..why? You opted for science na in +2 ..then  why B.A? ' saying this Aamir started laughing uncontrollably while his hands were busy operating steering of the car as he was driving it.

'Yeah man',Sanaya replied..

'Did you flunk in +2 or what? Ohh!you might have not cleared the entrance of medical .
Ohh!wait ,are u married? I mean ..what is there in life after doing B.A?

'Yeah man',Sanaya nodded again.

I think B.A is perfect for girls .I mean  ..in my engineering college ,
girls were soooo arrogant..nothing like you *simple,quite and a perfect housewife material*.

  'Yeah man,please stop the car ..my office here'

This office?why ? it's for officers'?

'Yeah man! I am an IAS officer',Sanaya  replied.

And a strange sound from tyres prevailed.

The tyre couldn't have chosen a better time to get punctured.

Sanaya moved on but Aamir was still paused with his mouth wideopen!




This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend,
an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

Comments

  1. This was superb! Best post by you. So so good.
    Hi5! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. :P
    And yeah, High-Five. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you;)
      thanks a lot for commenting..
      and yeah High -five!!:D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living