Still..

There is so much to feel and take from this earth...
Sometimes,see beyond yourself...
....but why is everything moving?
The beauty around earth moves, when earth moves.I want it to stay...stay for a while ...I want it to be STILL.If I can make it still,I want to be submerged in each second of stillness to experience the charm this Earth carries...
Life is more than human to human relationship.Sometimes air,water and the fragrance of soil becomes my best  friend,no human is required....but only sometimes..
Hence,I need stillness.
Will you become still....just for a while!
If you will keep on moving...how can we talk?
You are like that innocent child whom we love and want to play with but is so stubborn.....
Will you stop being that...
Please be still...still for a while!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The wisdom teeth

Books

Non-living